CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

|||Between A Rock & A Hard Place|||

Have you ever had a time in your life when you feel like your taking two steps forward to take three steps backwards?? This Is How I am Feeling right now. i am feeling this way right now...i feel like somethings are going great like for example my bowling career...like i got scouts looking at me...looking at me for a bowling scholarship...i mean nothing like this has EVER happened to me...but on the other hand i haven't talked to one of my best friends for three weeks over something stupid...and it hurts because she won't give me the chance to talk...and its like there i go three steps back...and this has been happening for like a month and it SUCKS...if you've gone through anything like this i would love to hear from you to get your thoughts...i don't know what to do i've talked with my mother but at the same times its kinda hard...hopefully this will all work out...

0 comments: