CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Accident & The Details

JANUARY 31, 2008

Well i was driving myself home from school when i hit some black ice and started to spin...i ended up going into a guard rail backwards...i got out of the car to see how much damage had been done and i called 911...i remember thinking to my self i hope that the guardrail doesn't break...because if it had...i would probably not be here right now...or if another car had been coming in the oposite direction the same thing may have applied...i was lucky enough to have a nice person stop to see if i was ok...he was also nice enough to move my car out of the way of on coming traffic because i was still half on the road half off...he couldn't have been more nice and caring when he didn't have to be...its at this point in time when my neck and back start hurting me...and also its this point in time when the police officer came to the scene...im sitting there crying complaining that my neck hurts...so as a percautionary measure he calls an ambulance to the scene...so needless to say i was taken to the emergency room it was scary...i've never been in an ambulance before (THANK GOD) & I don't want to be in one ever again...i sat in the emergency room for 45 minutes before i was seen by a doctor...45 fucking minutes...finally when i was seen i got a shit load of xrays on my neck, back & Shoulder thankfully everything checked out that nothing was broken....so everything was good then as im getting ready to get discharged from the ER they tell me that they won't give me any pain killers not even a few days worth....i don't understand how you can't give someone that's just been in a car accident painkillers...anyway...they tell me to take motrin or tylenol...and i proceeded to tell them that i almost have to OD for the tylenol and or motrin to work...and this is the exact word for word of what the nurse said "that's ok" like how is ODing ok?? but then i thought about it...if i ODed they would get more money cuz' i'd have to be taken to the emergency room again...that's just my theory...but is seems as though everyone i talked to agrees with me...then i get discharged (Let go) from the ER and im in a small panic because i didn't have my cell phone with me because i was in kind of a panic that i didn't think to grab it before i left in the ambulance...so when i got discharged i spent like a half hour to forty five minutes on the phone trying to find a ride home (Kelly the EMS person called my father but he didn't get the message unill late that evening he was busy that day) so i was calling everyone...My Best Friend Heather, My Uncle, Friends Just anyone...then i called Greka's and i talked to Marcia...and she told me to call and see if Mike or Pete or Pat where still at work...and she gave me the number...luckily i got a hold of Mike before he had left work and he was nice enough to give me a ride home...finally we make it back into town and i get to go home and rest & watch movies and try to get some sleep...but it wasn't that easy...

FEBRUARY 1, 2008 (Who's Jerry??)

HOLY SHIT!! that night i would be surprised if i got a solid 2 hours of sleep...i woke up and i couldn't even see straight...i was pretty dizzy and sore...my neck is what hurt the most...needless to say that i didn't go to school on friday...it was one class but i needed to go because we had a test...luckily my teacher was nice enough to let me make up that test...i feel that i did pretty good...but im not sure yet...

FEBRUARY 2, 2008


By saturday night i needed to get out of the house so Double E & Me made plans to go to Greka's (The Best Bar On First Street)...where we ran in to Russell (my cousin) and Chicken Man (Dan) we had so much fun bullshittin and havin a few beers...it was so great to get out of the house and to relax...needless to say we closed down the bar...well that's not the scary part of it all...i was driving home that night and i happened to look out my rear view mirrior and realized that there was a car coming up fast right be hind me...next thing i know the lights are flashin and im getting pulled over...after the licence and registration mumbo jumbo i shit you not the first thing out of the police officers mouth was "have you been in a car accident recently?" i wish that i could have seen the look on my face cuz i betya it was a good one...i said yes i was in an accident on thursday...and was unable to get my car fixed untill monday...he ran my licence number and blah blah blah...it came back clean and i was able to go but i'll tell you what i was shittin bricks for a second there...i felt so helpless...but i didn't get a ticket or anything so i was pretty stoked...

FEBRUARY 3, 2008 (GOOOOO GIANTS)

At the beginning of the playoffs i picked the giants to win the whole thing...that sure was a good call... (Thank You Very Much)...needless to say i didn't drink at all i felt like absolute shit...but i ate alot of good food...so that was a bonus...the game was sooooooo great...i won a grand total of 70 bucks...that ain't bad for 1 game...needless to say i felt like shit and i went home after the game...

CONGRATULATIONS GOES OUT TO THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!

SUPERBOWL XLII CHAMPIONS!!

0 comments: