CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Back Where I Come From



Back where i come from it Ain’t cornbread and chicken but for us it’s venison & chopped beef. I'll tell you what the last two years i've come to absolutley love the place where i was born and raised. don't get me wrong i am not staying here my whole life i've got plans and goals and dreams that i want to accomplish in my life and statying in Rogers City Will not help me to accomplish them. i came to this realization the other night sitting in Greka's. i live in a small enough town that you know everyone in some way or another...its great...but that's also how you know people are out of towners...its funny i've met a few guys that way...lol anyways that is so not the point...it's kind of like cheers in a way everybody knows your name...it's nice and cozy and cool like that...






0 comments: