CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

I Accept The Fact That I Am Weird & I Wish That You Would Too

October 18, 2008
Listening To: Hero By Pop Evil


so i was talkin with Double E while she was at work last night and i came to the conclusion that i am absolutely weird beyond belief…and i say that because i am…it’s true…let me explain…i like to eat ice but i don’t like it in my drinks and what not…like when i order something to drink from a restraint i will order (insert drink name here) with no ice…but then without a doubt i’ll ask for a glass of ice…it’s weird…another thing is i eat things by color…like starbursts, m&ms, and skittles…and i know what you’re thinking about the m&ms they’re all chocolate…yes i know this but it’s the principle of the matter…color by color…but on that one i am not alone in that my pal ashlee is the same way…so i don’t feel too bad about the color by color thing…other weird things about me…i am terrified of curling irons, clowns, & puppets…the curling irons go back to when my cousin kim would do my hair for homecoming and what not and she’d curl my hair even though she knew i was absolutely terrified of curling irons…she would take the tip of the curling iron that had the plastic safety piece on it and touch it to the back of my neck to scare me and boy did it work…and the sad part is that she would be just a laughing as i am scared and having a panic attack…FUCK CLOWNS…this goes back to the age of six when my babysitter got the bright idea to let me stay up and watch Stephen King’s IT…that was for surely not a smart thing to do at that young of an age…Puppets…like kermit ms.piggy and what not those things scare the shit out of me…Ewwww i freak out i don’t know why…but as long as i can remember they’ve freaked me out…

0 comments: